Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sprinkles of Life --cont.

This stamp set is popular.  Stampin' Up! truly put a lot of thought into the design on this one.  The fact that $3 is donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities every time someone purchases the stamp set, really puts the cherry on top.

I love that the images have so many obvious multiple uses.  Yesterday I used the image as the top of a cupcake, today it is easily used as the clouds.  I wanted my clouds to be less stated, so I stamped the Smokey Slate ink off on my works space before stamping on the card.  They are really light in the photo, but show perfectly in person.  We have had a lot of rain here and I didn't want my clouds to look like they may bring forth a storm randomly.

The tree trunk was stamped in Chocolate Chip on the Whisper White cardstock.  The top of the tree is Cucumber Crush stamped tone on tone and then punched out with the Tree Builder punch.  The punch does punch out the tree truck, but I chose not to do that this time.  The little flowers stamp with the leaves and grass in a bunch of three.  Then the flower itself is stamped one at a time, so you can change up the color or placement easily.  The set contains a bird and an apple that can also be punched out with the tree builder punch.  As I sad yesterday, there are so many sentiments in this set of 22 photopolymer stamps.  I have plans for this card.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


WEEKLY SPECIALS:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :