Thursday, June 18, 2015

Birthday Blossoms--Day 4

Today, I have my final card with the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set.  I do think it is my favorite card this week.

Again, I kept with the color pallet from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack (#138442), but I didn't use any of the prints.  The large flower in the stamp set fits the Pansy Punch (#130698).  I punched out the flower and then trimmed it closer with my Paper Snips (#103579).  I layered the trimmed flower on one punched out of Basic Black cardstock.  To dress up the background I stamped the lower half tone-on-tone with the Brushstrokes Stamp Set (#138952) and Mint Macaron ink.  The top is embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (#133520).

Tomorrow I finish up my week with the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :