Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Layered Letters--Day 2

One of my favorite color combinations for everything is Black & White with that splash of Red.  I love how all three colors stand out to one another.  It is crisp, clean and makes me smile.  It is also timeless and never goes out of style.  So when I saw the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper (#138445) in the new catalog I just had to have it.


Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! comes with 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double sided designs.  Each sheet is 12"x 12" so there are many uses.  I cut one of the papers into a 4" wide strip.  I cut a 5-1/4" piece from the strip for my card front.  I cut my 4"x 5-1/4" piece at the 1-1/4" line and turned the bottom part over.  The letter pieces are 1-1/2" x 1" and layered on my favorite color combination.  I wrapped the Real Red Cotton Ribbon (#134563) to the back of the Basic Black strip and tied a Fork Tie Bow to attach to the front.  The Sweetheart Punch (#133786) is put on a couple dimensionals to make it pop forward.

PRODUCTS USED:
  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :