Monday, June 8, 2015

June Card Shoppe

Join me on Friday, June 12th from 1-3 or 6-8 and go home with a stack of cards for only $15 or FREE with a qualifying order.  

Participants will make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs-portion of card image shown below, alternate sentiments will be available at Card Shoppe to suit card giving needs)

RSVP is required by Thursday, June 11th @ 5:00.  You can RSVP for this class on  My Demonstrator Website Calendar OR by emailing me directly.

You can view my class flyer HERE.




Can't make it to class?  Order my Class To Go for $25 (including shipping).  Receive all the consumable supplies to stamp the cards in the comforts of your own home.  Full card photos, step by step instructions and a full list of supplies are included so you can finish the cards like the sample photo.  To Go Class must be ordered by June 11th @ 5:00 (central time).  To order class please email me a class request and I will send you a paypal invoice.




No comments :