Thursday, June 25, 2015

Layered Letters --Day 4

The great part about alphabet stamp sets is that you can spell anything you want.  LOVE, HELLO, or THANKS are popular.  Another favorite is BABY!



I mentioned yesterday that the Layered Letters Stamp Set comes with two different shapes to layer the letters onto.  This is the circle image.  I stamped it full strength in So Saffron today.  I stamped the letters in Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz.  Did you check out the Weekly Deals yesterday?  I used another one today.  The Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder is on sale this week.  (hard to see in photo--it is embossed on the Whisper White background)

The "Welcome" is from a stamp in the And Many More Stamp Set.  I inked only the word I needed and stamped it on my So Saffron cardstock before punching it out with the Word Window Punch.  I advise getting any stamp set with small words in wood.  It makes it much easier to handle the words, clean them, keep them from getting lost, and stamping them straight without ink marks from rocking a block.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



My Demonstrator Website

No comments :