Friday, June 26, 2015

Layered Letters--Last Day

I hope you have enjoyed this week with the stamp set Layered Letters.  It truly is a wonderful alphabet set.  I have one last project to show you.  The inspiration for this came from the Baby card I showed you yesterday.  I like to keep various cards on hand for a last minute need.  Baby cards are tough though.  I never know which gender I might need, so I end up making them neutral colors.  It has also been 6 years since I was on the receiving side of the baby card.  Things have sure changed in that short time and now, gender reveal announcements are all over the place.  I live far from my family, how cool would it have been to announce the gender with a card.


The Layered Letters Stamp Set has several additional symbols.  I used the # sign the other day.  How perfect is the ? sign for this project!  I used my Stampin' Write marker to draw in the apostrophe.  Then of course we have the REVEAL!  (And so my blog reading family and friends know--I am NOT having another baby!)


How much do you love that cute print used inside the explosion box?  It is from the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack.  And the ribbon?  I loved the Stitched Satin Ribbon in the last catalog.  I was so glad to see them get 5 fresh colors for it this catalog.  

PRODUCTS USED:
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

My Demonstrator Website

No comments :