Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Catalog Ordering Available Today

It is here!  One of the most loved days of the year.  It is the beginning of a New Catalog for Stampin' Up!  If you do not have a copy of the New 2015-2016 SU! Catalog and would like one please EMAIL me your address and I will gladly send you a copy.  You can also DOWNLOAD the catalog HERE.  It is filled with lots of wonderful new things.  If you are in the Lawton area, please come to my Catalog Kick-Off Party on Saturday, June 6th.

You can place an order from the catalog online 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.


Would you like to receive 2 FREE Stamp Sets of your choice from the catalog?

Join my team as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for ONLY $99 between now and June 30th and you will get just that.

Here are a few of the things you will receive as a new demonstrator.
$125 worth of current product (of your choice) from the catalog
A Business pack of materials including a box of New Catalogs to share with your friends
Free shipping on your starter kit
30% off your first order over $150 (within 45 days)
2 Free Stamp Sets of your choice (sign up before June 31)
Team website full of tips and ideas.
Monthly gatherings with me to talk about project ideas, your business, and of course STAMPING!

For more information or to Join My Team now, click on the tab at the top of the page.



No comments :