Friday, June 19, 2015

End of Birthday Blossoms Week

This is the last day of my Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set week.  I hope you have enjoyed the card set I made with this stamp set.  To finish off the week, I have a box to hold the 4 cards.
The box is 4-3/4" x 6-1/4" x 1/2".  I used another sheet from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack to decorate the front.  I cut the 6"x6" sheet at 4-1/2".  I then turned over the strip to use the other side.  

The Venetian Lace Trim is thread through the sides and around the back of the box.  I cut small slits on the edges of the box to thread the trim through.  This helps keep the trim from falling out of place when the box is untied.

Enjoy your weekend and I will see you on Monday with another stamp set.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



My Demonstrator Website

No comments :