Monday, June 1, 2015

Bohemian Tribal Pattern

We are one day away from the New Stampin' Up! Catalog going LIVE!  Have you decided what you want first.  As a demonstrator, I love being able to order a few things early.  Let me know if you would like more information about becoming a SU! Demonstrator, so the you can take advantage of pre-ordering from the Holiday Catalog.  You can also click the Join My Team tab at the top of this page.

Today I have another card using the Bohemian Borders Stamp Set (#138938).  You can use all the little pieces separately or layer them on top of one another as I did here.  This color combination and pattern reminds me of early Aztec tribal fabric.  I picture it on woven tapestries handing in the village.  I stamped the different images in Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay and Delightful Dijon onto Very Vanilla Cardstock.  The Delightful Dijon boarder on the left is stamped onto Delightful Dijon cardstock for a simple tone on tone look.  The strip on the right is Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon (#134564).  It adds just the right amount of texture to an otherwise masculine card.

TIP FOR THE TAG:  Don't recognize the punch background for the tag?  I made it using the Decorative Label Punch (#120907)  I punched out a piece of Bermuda Bay scrap and then using a post it note to help hold the piece I put it back in the punch.  When you punch it twice it gives the perfect little end tabs to attach to your card with some Silver Mini Brads (#122941) leaving the perfect space for the Word Window Punch (#119857) sentiment.  The sentiment is from the And Many More Stamp Set (Wood #134273, Clear #134276).  I do recommend getting this stamp set in wood.  It helps with the mounting and cleaning of small sentiments.  It also helps to keep them from getting lost.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :