Friday, June 12, 2015

Final day for Butterfly Basics

I have enjoyed sharing this stamp set with you this week.  I have one more card to show you.  This one has a more traditional look to it.


I kept with the same color scheme as the others, but didn't stamp in the vintage collage style.  I really like this flower image.  It is delicate and has a soft feel to it.  I stamped the image in Soft Suede ink and then colored it in with my Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride Markers.  The leaves make an appearance in the background again.  I stamped off before stamping onto the cardstock for all of them this time.  The Blushing Bride layer behind the sentiment is a straight cut piece of cardstock.  I then used my bone folder to bend the fibers in the cardstock and pull the two layers apart.  I used the edge of my scissors to rough the edge of the cardstock.  It is attached with the inside fiber side of the cardstock showing.

I hope you have enjoyed my Butterfly Basics cards this week.  Have a happy weekend and I will be back on Monday.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :