Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ronald McDonald House Charities


Every year Stampin' Up! creates a new stamp set to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  Each time someone purchases the stamp set Stampin' Up! donates $3 to RMHC.  I can promise you it is going to be a great year for RMHC this year.  This  photopolymer stamp set has 22 stamps and is so wonderfully called Sprinkles of Life (#139971).  Just take a look at this stamp set and some of the projects the creative minds at Stampin' Up! has done with it.


The variety of uses for this stamp set is amazing.  There is even a coordinating punch available called Tree Builder (#138295).  I found it super easy to sit down and start creating with this set.  Just a quick read of the sentiments and I was ready to stamp an idea.  

I started with the sentiment.  This one led to a simple cupcake.  This card is 4-1/4" x 4-1/4".  The image panel is 4 x 4.  I stamped the images in Momento Ink (#132708) so that I could color it in with Stampin' Write Markers and not bleed the image lines.  I added the candle because it just makes me smile.  Why are candles reserved for birthdays?  Put a candle on your next cupcake and make a small wish or prayer for someone.  Can you believe it, the DSP strip on the left is from the Cherry on Top Paper Stack (#138443)?  You didn't think I missed an opportunity to use it did you?  The end of the tag was punched with the Scallop Tag Topper (#133324) and a couple pieces of ribbon tied on.  

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :