Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Birthday Blossoms-Day 2

This stamp set has some easy to use flowers stamps.  Yesterday, I used the large flower and the leaf stamp.  Today, I have the image with lots of smaller flowers.  
I used another sheet from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack.  I didn't want to use as many of the colors, so I focused on three.  The card base, flowers, and sentiment are in Pacific Point.  The DSP sheet is in Old Olive.  The bow and mats are done in Calypso Coral.  I carried the color trio into the Candy Dots also.  Since the card base is a darker color I have a Very Vanilla insert in the card.  It is stamped with the same flower image and has an additional "happy birthday" sentiment from the stamp set.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :