Monday, June 22, 2015

Layered Letters Week--Day 1

I shared the Layered Letters Stamp Set with you during the sneak peek weeks.  If you missed my first post with this stamp set you can see it HERE.  I enjoyed that project so much, I thought I would share a weeks worth of projects using the stamp set.  With yesterday being Father's Day, what better way is there to start the week than with a card for DAD.


This card came together in less than 15 minutes.  It is also perfect for having a little craft time with the kids.  The # symbol on the second layer comes in the stamp set.  What a great way to make your own background.  I embossed the top layer and added a simple ribbon tie.  No bows on the DAD card.  The fun part about this card is the way it opens. 

The two panels fold open to reveal a place for your message.  The card base is only 5-1/2" x 4-1/4".  The middle layer is 8-1/2" x 3-1/2" (scored at 4-1/4").  The top layer is 8-1/2" x 2-3/4" (scored at 4-1/4").  The Whisper White insert is 3-1/4" x 2-1/2".

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :