Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Birthday Blossoms--Day 3

We continue our week with the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set and Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack.

I like the way the image of small flowers can be a semi-focal image.  It can easily be used as a background image or in the main area.  I really like to stamp them in a solid color.  They are stamped in Calypso Coral here to match the DSP color scheme.  The DSP print used here is the back side of the Print I used yesterday.  With 24 different prints in the paper stack, there is something for everyone.  


And how about those new accessories?  The Blossom Accent (#138383) comes with 4 of each of the 2015-2017 In Colors.  The Gold Metallic Thread (#138401) comes in a 50 yard spool for only $3.00.  That is a bargain if I ever saw one.  I used about 12" here.  I wound it around two of my fingers and glued it to the circle with a little dab of Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755).  

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



My Demonstrator Website

No comments :