Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Layered Letters--Day 3

The stamp set is called Layered Letters, but I haven't showed you the layered part yet this week.  Today I have LAYERED letters meets Weekly Deals.  This stamp set is perfect for making monogrammed projects for your friends.  It can be easily adapted to place cards or name tags also.


There are two shapes in the stamp set that you can "layer" the letters on top of.  There is the rectangle shown on this project and a circle shape.  To give it the layered look I stamped off the rectangle on my Grid Paper (#130148) and stamped the letter full strength with Melon Mambo Ink.
I used a few of the products from the Weekly Deals this week.  The Mini Treat Bag Thinlets (#137547) are on sale and make this cute little bag.  There are also thinlets in the set to punch 3 different trims, I used the hearts trim on the tag.  There are several other thinlets in the set to add to your projects.  The Silver Glimmer Paper (#135314) used for the tag is also on sale this week.

TIP:  The tag is tied at the top with the Jute Ribbon.  I cut a 6" length of Jute and trimmed off about 6 of the strands in one strip.  After looping it to the tag I pulled apart the rest of the Jute strands.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


WEEKLY DEALS:  Update automatically to show the current deals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :