Friday, June 5, 2015

Sprinkles of Life --6x3

I have one more Sprinkles of Life card to share with you this week.  I wanted to make a nice tall ice cream cone and figured what better way than to make a tall card.


The inspiration for this one also came from the sentiment.  The card base itself is 6x6 scored in half at 3".  I used Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (stamped with Smoky Slate), Watermelon Wonder, and Cucumber Crush (with Chocolate Chip sprinkles).  The cone is tone on tone Delightful Dijon.  I cut the cone out with scissors and the ice cream with the Tree Builder punch.  Two pieces of the Lace Trim are put together for the lower band.  You can easily step up this card further with a cherry on top (Tree Builder Punch) and a small button with twine next to sentiment.

Tomorrow is my Catalog Kick-off Party.  If you are in Lawton, OK look on my demonstrator website event page for more information.

My Demonstrator Website

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :