Sunday, July 1, 2007

WELCOME STAMPERS!!

With the new Fall/Winter Catalog coming out today, I thought this would be a great time to start a stamping blog. My goal is to post several times a week, with new cards, instructions, techniques, tips and news from Stampin' Up! and my workshop.


To get us started here is the cover of the new catalog. I enjoyed opening my shippment of them on Friday night with several friends. I have gone through it many many times since receiving it and can honestly say it is the best idea book and catalog yet. The pictures are brighter, the layout is easy to follow and the project samples are fabulous. There are new products including all new double sided designer paper and jumbo eyelets to textured paper and TONS of new stamp sets.






The New In Colors are wonderful. I personally like them more than last years. The bright colors just speak to me. The Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate are perfect for Christmas and the Soft Sky and River Rock have a nice calming way to them. How could you not like colors with names like Blue Bayou and Groovy Guava?


Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007


Here is the first card I made when I got my new catalog preview order. The scanner does pick up greens well. I hope to fix that soon. The stamp set used is "Baroque Motifs". The vines the large stamp makes is perfect for flowers or just as a background. It is stamped here in the new Wild Wasabi. The flowers are stamped in Purely Pomegranate, cut out with paper snips and then attached with dimentionals to make them stand out on the vine. The ticket corner punch adds a nice touch to the Whisper White layer on Purely Pomegranate Cardstock. The "cherish" is stamped in basic black ink.
This stamp sets is one of my favorites already. It can be dressed up for weddings or used for all sorts of everyday cards like thankk you's. The vines make a wonderful decoration to a scrapbook page.

I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I will.

No comments :