Tuesday, July 3, 2007

As promissed here is an example of a hostess set. This is the "Vogue Vases" from level 3. I wasn't too sure if I really liked it at first, but it has become useful in making simple cards for thank you's and general notes.


Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007

I used a color blocking technique to showcase the image and saying. "Vogue Vases" is a two step stamping set. There are three vases and several flowers stems to choose from. Using the masking technique I put the flowers in the vase with basic black ink on whisper white cardstock. I colored in the vase bottom and flowers with a blender pen and the ink from the lid of my groovy guava ink pad.
The dots on the right were made with the new "See You Around" jumbo wheel. I don't have a jumbo white cartridge, so I inked up my wheel by running it over my white craft pad. It is rolled onto Goovy Guava cardstock. The whole thing is pieced together on Soft Sky cardstock.

No comments :