Wednesday, July 11, 2007

NEW STUFF!!

Yesterday was fun. I made index cards for 3 sets for the SCS website. That took sometime, but I was glad to contribute. I then set to make a few new cards. Here is one of my favorites. I know it is a little early for Halloween, but I love this new stuff.

Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007

I rolled the "Batty" Jumbo Wheel on Whisper White paper and cut out the "Scaredy Cat". The emblem is in several quick parts. Starting from the outside in......
basic black cardstock punched with scallop punch,
pumpkin pie cardstock with 1 3/8" circle punch,
"Batty for You" cat stamp in basic black on whisper white cardstock cut out with 1 1/4" circle punch,
"Batty for You" in Pumpkin pie cut out with 1" circle punch.
All layers are then held together in order with snail adhesive.
The main cardstock page is Really Rust. The designer paper at the bottom is the new "Creepy Crawly" double sided paper. This print contains, Whisper White, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black. Other prints also have River Rock in them. The ribbon is white grosgrain to clean the line between the designer paper and cardstock.

No comments :