Saturday, July 28, 2007

Toile as Inspiration

It has been awhile since I've had the chance to stamp. I found a few hours yesterday and will show you my cards over the next few days.
The card I have to show you today is not the first card I made last night, but it is one of my favorites. I got the inspiration of Toile from SCS. Basically, stamping toile means one color ink and paper onto a neutral white or cream. A few basic accessories that also match in color.

Here I used Purely Pomegrantate and Whisper White. The ribbon is also Purely Pomegranate. A little ticket corner punch and white gel pen on the corners of the main image to add something simple. The stamp set I used is "Lovely as a Tree". I earned this set for free from Stampin' Up for consistant sales.

If you want to make toile cards with your family and friends or are interested in learning how to earn free stamps by being a demonstrator, please contact me today.

No comments :