Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jumping Birthday

I have been very busy with some personal things the last couple of days, but I found this cute card in my archives. I had wanted this stamp set for the longest time. I was glad to see that they kept it in the new catalog. My favorite part of this card is that the frog jumps over the mushroom. He is connected by a strip of cardstock to the center of the mushroom that pivits on a brad in one of the mushroom spots. ENJOY!
Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007

There are not many layers to this card. The background is Soft Sky that I sponged with a little White Craft Ink for clouds. The bottom strip is the "Daisy" wheel rolled in Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock. The scan is really bright, but the bottom is colored in with various green Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I then used a blender pen to blend the colors together and shade the grass area.
The flowers, mushroom and from are colored in with various Earth Element Markers. The spots on the mushroom are colored Bashful Blue and I used a Bashful Blue brad to connect the frog to the strip. The frog, mushroom and words are from the stamp set "Unfrogettable".
Have a "Hoppy"Day!!

No comments :