Sunday, July 15, 2007

Smackin' Acetate

Yesterday I was tagged in a comment left on my post, but when I went to the link it was "Unavailable". I don't know how else to find the person who tagged me.
I also wanted to thank those of you who have been linking people to my blog. I am honored that you find it helpful and interesting.

Last night at our monthly club workshop we did the smackin' acetate technique. For full instructions on this technique visit the SplitCoastStampers technique resources page. Here are several of the cards that I showed them as examples of what you could do with the technique.
The information for each card is under the picture.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions about how each card was made.
ALL Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007

I colored the image over the technique.
Stamp Set(s): Baby Jesus is Born, Sanded
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Brocade Blue, Hunter Green, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, So Saffron
Accesories: Hemp Twine, Winter White EP, Dimentionals


This is also colored over the technique.
Stamps: Thouroughly Thankful
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Really Rust, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Earth Element Markers
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Eyelets, Hodgepodge Hardware Pewter


The images are stamped on top in the same colors as the technique.
Stamps: In The Spotlight, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelets



The image is stamped in black ink over top of the technique.
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Taken With Teal, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Label Punch, Photo Corner Punch

2 comments :

Michele Kovack said...

All of these cards are beautiful!!!

Gail L. Walker said...

Hi,

I tagged you yesterday! Sorry it was "unavailable." Forgot something important!! Try it again:
http://allnightstamper.blogspot.com/