Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Accessory!!

The stamp set featured here is not new to this catalog, but the accessory is. My son's 1st birthday is coming up and we are having a truck theme. This stamp set was perfect and it gave me the prime opportunity to try out the new JUMBO BRADS.

Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007

The "By Land" stamp set comes with three vehicles, the dump truck, a tractor and a car. It also comes with a stop sign, a stop light, and the word "beep". I stamped the truck three times in different inks, Real Red, Yo-Yo Yellow and Basic Black. I cut and layered the parts together to give a little dimention to the truck. Using my new Crop-a-Dile I attached the NEW JUMBO BRADS where the wheel centers were on the image.
The tire marks at the bottom were created with the companion wheel "Making Tracks". I rolled them out with basic black ink on the new Basic Gray cardstock. The title sentiment is stamped in two parts. The "happy" is from "Polka Dots & Paisley" and the "Birthday" is from "Sincere Salutations". The Whisper White cardstock is layered onto Yo-Yo Yellow cardstock. I attached small pieces of black gingham ribbon on the back. The holes at the top were created with a push pin. I used the piercing template from the mat pack to make sure they were even and straight. This card took less than 10 minutes to make.

No comments :