Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Class Project #4 of 4

Here is the final project from last weeks Valentine Class.  It is a gift bag to put all the items in.  I got the idea from a swap I received at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference last month.
The actual bag part is just that, a paper lunch bag that has been cut down to size.  I have a bunch of white paper sacks that I generally use for paper scraps at classes.  I used the bottom 3 inches of the bag.  Using Tombow Mono Adhesive I attached a piece of Designer Series Paper to each side.  The DSP piece is 6x6 and scored at 4.5".  I also used Mono under the flap, this way the pieces won't come apart when you punch the handles.
The images on the front are from the Sprinkled Expressions Stamp Set available as one of the choices of FREE stamp sets you can get for ordering $50 in products before March 30th.  The heart shapes are made with the Framelit Hearts Collection.  A simple piece of White Taffeta Ribbon to tie the bag shut and we're done.


Products Used:
Stamps: Sprinkled Expressions (Sale-A-Bration)
Colors: So Saffron, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Framelit Hearts Collection (#125599), Oval Punch (#119855), White Taffetta Ribbon (#109070), Tombow Mono Multi Adhesive (#110755), paper lunch bag

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me. 



No comments :