Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


I had the blessing of spending this morning with all my wonderful ladies at church.  I am sure going to miss them when we move in two weeks.  There is no way I could ever express to them how much they have meant to me the last 5+ years.  I did want to give them each something small to say how much they mean to me.  In the spirit of Valentine's Day I gave them each one of these treats.

The card images were all done with My Digital Studio.  The images come from the "Always", "Simple Friendship" and "For All You Do" stamp brush sets.  The ribbon is the Real Red Polka Dot download.  A quick punch shape and the Spring Shades Designer Paper Download and they are done.

I used the 8.5 x 11 scrapbook page setting to start.  Using the template with 4 equal sized photos I filled in each area with the designer series paper.  Added my brush set images and embellishments to one of the panels.  Then copied and pasted the images to the other panels.   This allowed me to print 4 cards at once.  I printed them on my home computer onto Whisper White cardstock, trimmed them down to 5-1/4 x 4" and mounted them on 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 pieces of Real Red cardstock.  I used my crop-a-dile to punch two holes for the sucker sticks to go through.  I had found bundles of these heart suckers at the store with long sticks.

Check out more about My Digital Studio Here and how you can try it out FREE for 30 Days!


ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me. 

No comments :