Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Last of the Valentine Swaps

I wanted to show you this last set of Valentine Swaps I received at Leadership Conference.  There is still time to order anything you need to finish your Valentines this year.  I call these the "Love" group.  They don't specifically say "Valentine's Day" on them.  You could use them for any number of occasions.  Several of them are unsigned, so if you know who made the card please let me know, so I can give them credit.

Simple card using the embossing folder.  By: Unknown

This cupcake card could easily be for a birthday.  By: Unknown

A little hard to photograph.  Smaller 4x4 card with a really cute layout.  By: Unknown

Not the normal Pink and Red heart cart.  By: Kim Huffman

Order Online 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  All orders (before March 31st) over $50 (before tax and shipping) are eligible for Sale-A-Bration FREEBIES!

No comments :