Friday, February 17, 2012

Fresh Vintage

Fresh Vintage was a popular Sale-A-Bration stamp set to use for Leadership swaps last month.  I have three of them for you today with very different looks.
The first one, by Shari Fritz, uses ink shading and rough edges to achieve the vintage look.  The main image was done by coloring directly on the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers.

The second one, by Shari Caspers, is a more traditional design with bold colors.  Shari also features the Label Collection Framelits.

The last one is my favorite for today.  I love the soft look that Nelda Clements created.  She also featured the Paper Doily Sizzlet Die.  The simple colors make this card perfect for any number of occasions.


ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me.

No comments :