Monday, February 20, 2012

Mixed Bunch Birthday

I sat down the other day to make birthday cards for the ladies in my church group.  I didn't have much time and 95% of my stamping supplies are in huge crates heading to our new home.  I kept back the demonstrator starter kit done My Way (theme for Stampin' Up! in 2012) to use for the next two months.  Here is what I came up with.
I went with a monochromatic color scheme using soft subtles.  The above card is in Certainly Celery.  There are others below in Pretty in Pink and Marina Mist.  The Mixed Bunch Stamp Set from the Occasions Mini Catalog are perfect for simple fast cards.  They work for everything ....birthdays, sympathy, thank you, get well, even baby.  The stamp set comes with three large flowers and 3 small circle designs you can use for further embellishing your flowers or cards.  There is also a coordinating punch for all the images.
The Designer Paper is from the Paper Patterns Stacks.  You get 40 sheets of 12x12 double sided paper.  There are 4 sheets of each color in the color family.  The sentiment is from my favorite word stamp set Sincere Salutations.  It is a go to for any occasion.

Products Used:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch (wm#125535, cm#125537), Sincere Salutations (#115068)
Colors: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Soft Subtles Paper Patterns Stack (#117152), Basic Black Classic Ink (#101179)
Accessories:  Dimensionals (#104430), Blossom Punch (#125603)

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me.

Mixed Bunch (wm#125535, cm#125537)

Sincere Salutations (wm#115608)

No comments :