Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Class Project #1 of 4

Last Monday night I had my Valentine Class.  We made 4 projects, I have the first for you today.  Inspiration came from the cutest little candy holder swap I received at Leadership last month.  This is my version.  It features the Top Note Die and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  You could make these in any color for any reason.  I chose to make it in Rose Red and So Saffron.

I started with a piece of 4-1/4" x 11" cardstock scored in half at 5-1/2".  I put the folded cardstock onto my Top Note Die with the end just before the curvy details so I wouldn't cut the end off.  I then scored 1/4" from each side of the fold and again from point to point across one Top Note.  With the excess cardstock from cutting the shape I cut a 1"x 4-1/4" piece and scored at 1/4", 3/4", 3-1/2" & 4".  I put sticky strip on each end of the 1" strip and again just inside the 3/4" and 3-1/2" score lines.  This piece was adhered inside the front area to make a pocket for the candy.
I decorated the front with a scrap of Designer Series Paper (this pattern is retired, but there are others just as wonderful in the Designer Paper Patterns Stacks), some taffeta ribbon and a simple tag punched with the word window and modern label punch.  The "LOVE" stamped at the top is from the FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set Outlined Occasions.

Be sure to check back in the coming days for the other projects made at the Valentine's Class.

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me. 

No comments :