Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions

Did I mention how much I love the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets this year?  Well, I do.  Sprinkled Expressions especially.  It is so easy to use and make a quick card that looks like it took much longer.  Here is my favorite Sprinkled Expression swap from Leadership.
Card By: Sheila van Uitert
This technique is a favorite of mine.  Simply stamp your image several times onto Whisper White cardstock and then emboss with your favorite Big Shot embossing folder.  The Sprinkled Expressions stamp set comes with 3 images (Hearts, Star and Flower) along with 3 coordinating sentiments.
Close up of technique

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me.

No comments :