Monday, February 6, 2012

Double Class--Punch A Bunch & Button Bracelet

On February 20th I am having a Double Class Night.  You can come to both or just one.  Registration is pretty simple.  Purchase the featured product for the class before February 10th (so you have the item in time) and then just show up.    

PUNCH A BUNCH- starts at 6:30pm -Featured Product: Any $15.95 (or higher) punch.  I am cleaning out my scraps.  I want to lighten my paper load for the upcoming move.  I have put ALL of my scraps into a LARGE box.  Bring your new punch and punch till the scraps are gone or your hand can't take anymore.  I will also have my punches available so you can go home with a bag of different shapes.

BUTTON BRACELET- starts at 7:15pm- Featured Product: $8.95 Designer Button Collection (#119747 Brights), (#119743 Neutral), (#119744 Regal), (#119745 Subtles).  Each pack of buttons makes TWO bracelets.  All other materials and instructions will be supplied at the class.  Bring your new buttons to class. 
.
.
Featured Product must be purchased from me to come to class for FREE!  Contact me to for fee to attend classes.

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me. 





No comments :