Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A few Sale-A-Bration samples

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is in full swing.  I love this promotion and look forward to it every year.  The joy of getting something for free just because you ordered is fantastic.  I use it as my opportunity to stock up on cardstock and other consumables I use throughout the year.
This years FREE SAB stamp sets are so diverse in their design.  Add in the Designer Paper, Brad & Ribbon Pack and the Digital Download options and you have something for everyone.  The stamp sets this year are perfect for simple quick cards.  Here are a few of my favorites I received at the Leadership Swaps.
Unknown artist--Features the Elementary Elegance Stamp Set
and the Everyday Enchantment Brad and Ribbon Pack

By Barb Thomas--Features the Kindness Matters Stamp Set

By Susan Finn--Features the Outlines Occasions Stamp Set
ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me.

No comments :