Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fun Flowers Bag Tag

Along with the Matchbox Candy Gifts from yesterday's post, my friend ask me to make her something for her downline going to the regional event.  In the past I have made her entire group calendars, cards, and candy treats.  This time I wanted something more personal they could use everyday.  Also something that would show they were a part of the group they were with.

Keeping it simple for her event, I made my friend's regional event group a tag they could put on their bag of goodies they get from the company.  Later they can hang it on their purse as a conversation starter.  Each tag has two double sided flowers made of chipboard cut with the Fun Flowers Big Shot Die.  The chipboard was first covered with Designer Series Paper from the Soft Subtles Paper Patterns Stack.  I adhered the DSP to the chipboard with a Glue Stick.
After running it through the big shot, I punched a hole in the top with the Crop-A-Dile.  The labels on each side were printed onto Whisper White cardstock using my computer.  They have information like, the location of the event, the company event theme and the name of my friends downline group.  The Pretty In Pink letters are the first initial of the ladies names and were cut with the Timeless Type Jr. Alphabet.  I attached them with a two way glue pen.  The ribbon is from the 1/2" Scalloped Dots Ribbon Series.
With my families upcoming move for the army to Hawaii, I think I am going to make similar tags to help locate our luggage faster at the airport.


Products Used:  Soft Subtles Paper Patterns Stacks (#117152), Glue Stick (#104045), Fun Flowers Die (#121812), Crop-A-Dile (#108362), 1-3/4" Circle Punch (#119850), Timeless Type Alphabet (#115951), Two Way Glue Pen (#100425), Pretty in Pink Scalloped Dots Ribbon (#124141), Big Shot (#113439)


ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Order $50 in Product (before tax and shipping) and receive a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! and a Frequent Stamper Miles Token from me.


Fun Flowers Die (#121812)

1/2" Scalloped Dots Ribbon (Shown in Pretty in Pink #124141)

No comments :