Tuesday, August 11, 2015

"Thank You" workshop cards

As I mentioned last week, I had the pleasure of doing a workshop for a long time friend of mine.  She is a consultant for Tastefully Simple and asked me to make thank you cards with her team.

We made 5 cards.  I used a past Paper Pumpkin Kit for the first card.  Remember as a subscriber you can order past kits.  The second card was a pinwheel card.  Here is the original one I posted a couple months back.  This time we made the card using the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper (#138445).

The third card was a twist on a previous card I shared in June.  The original card had stamped images from the Bohemian Borders stamp set.  This time we used the Bohemian Designer Washi Tape (#138386).

Check back tomorrow for the other two cards we made.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :