Monday, August 24, 2015

Haunting Fun Fold card

I have a fun card for you today.  The Sweet Haunting Stamp Set has 3 images that resemble tombstones.  So of course I had to make a little graveyard card.


Again, I used a marker to ink just the area I wanted.  Then I wrote in the space.  I first cut the oval in the Designer Series Paper.  I attached it to the card front and cut the oval from the Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  I have another bat made with the Sweetheart punch.  

When you open the card the Happy Halloween tombstone is layered on another print from the Happy Haunting DSP.  But where do you write your message without it showing through the oval?


Well you make it open one more time of course.  The Tangerine Tango panel fold open to reveal a large space for a message.


I hope you have been enjoying my Sweet Haunting projects.  I will be back on Friday with more as part of the Stampin' Addicts Holiday Catalog --Fall Blog Hop.  Many talented stampers will be sharing their creations with Fall/Halloween themed products from the Holiday catalog that comes out next week.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :