Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Candy Bar Halloween Treat

I have another project today with the Sweet Haunting Stamp Set.  Just like the title of the stamp set, this project is sweet.  One of the Note Tag Punch shaped stamps in the set says "DEATH BY CHOCOLATE", so of course we need a chocolate treat.  How about a full size Hershey bar?  I can think of lots of people who would want one of these everyday.


I first wrapped the chocolate bar with another piece (5-1/2" x 5-1/2") from the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper.  The new Tear and Tape adhesive is wonderful for holding bent papers closed.  This is the other half of the Spider Web Doily from yesterday's project.  I then layered a 1/2" strip of Rich Razzleberry on the bottom and put a couple pieces behind the Tangerine Tango tag piece.  (Exciting New Product Coming--The black ink is a new Archival Black Ink Pad.  Stamps a true black color for those who have been getting a purple tint from our standard Basic Black Classic Ink Pad).  There is a long piece of Black Stitched Satin Ribbon that loops around the candy bar to pull it out of the sleeve.   


Here is the set of projects together.  I love how you can cut the Spider Web Doilies into two pieces to get even more projects and still have a good size impact on your project.  I forgot to mention you get 24 of those doilies in a pack for only $4.50.  What a deal for making a classroom full of treats.  Cut them in half and get two classes of treats for your kids.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :