Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Thank You Workshop Fun

I had a great time last night.  A good friend of mine is a consultant for Tastefully Simple.  She has a fantastic team she works with and asked me to come to her team meeting and help them make thank you cards.  I love meeting new people and showing them the love of stamping a handmade card.  There is just something extra special about a handmade card vs. one you buy in the store.  Each person made 5 different cards.  We had stations set up throughout her home for everyone to work on each card.

Here are some of her team members hard at work on their projects.


Of course we had to take a group photo at the end of the evening.  Thank you Regan and your wonderful team.  I truly enjoyed myself and look forward to doing it again.



My Demonstrator Website

No comments :