Friday, August 21, 2015

Quick Haunting Favor Boxes

I wanted to show up a few more of the prints in the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper.  What better way than with a quick project.


I made these boxes with the Gift Box Punch Board.  I used a 6x6 piece of cardstock to make a 1.75" box.  They are simply tied shut with a piece of ribbon.  I made the tags with the Sweet Haunting Stamp Set.  By using markers to color the stamp I was able to use just the decorative border on the stamp.  This let me write my own tombstone names on the tag.  Simple and fast for personalized classroom or party favors.

Thank you for joining me this week for a sneak peek at some Halloween themed products coming soon in the Holiday Catalog.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :