Thursday, August 20, 2015

Boo Card

Many times when making a project I make some of the parts more than once.  For yesterday's doorknob banner I made the "BOO" pumpkins a couple times.  I didn't want the other one to go to waste, so I looked around on my desk for more things to use.  I found a Rich Razzleberry oval (from a project I have yet to share) and the following card was born.


I am in love with the Happy Haunting DSP (#139584).  The prints are so much fun.  The bat was made with the Sweetheart Punch (#133786).  I punched out a heart then moved the punch up to cut out just the top part to look like wings.  The grass at the bottom is done with the Fringe Scissors (#133325).  This would make a great card for your child's teacher or grandchildren who live far away.
PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :