Friday, August 14, 2015

Creativity or Chaos?

I recently got my pre-order from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  I have a blog hop quickly approaching to showcase some of the Halloween/Fall items in the catalog.  I sat down today and created 7 projects with the stamp set I selected to showcase.  3 of the projects will be used for the blog hop on September 28th.  While I am not yet ready to share any of the projects, I did think you would like this photo that highlights how I work.  Do you think this leads to creativity or feelings of chaos?


I don't think you can see in the photo, but on the right side of my grid paper (under the heart punch) is a list of ideas I jot down for a stamp set (which is on the left side of the photo).  I start with the idea I have the clearest idea for in my head.  In this case it happened to be a gift bag with the Gift Bag Punch Board (now buried on the left side of the photo under all my marker cases).  If I am making more than one project with a stamp set and color pallet I tend to leave things on my stamp table.  I was using one of the new Designer Series Paper Packs from in the upcoming catalog (do you see it?).  I also played a bunch with the Spider Web Die Cuts and Washi Tape (I spy with my little eyes).  If you look careful at my table you will see some hints as to the projects I have coming soon (I see a sweet treat and a kit project).

I will be back next week to share some of the projects with this cute Halloween stamp set.  Until then, I would love to hear about your process for creating.  Are you a messy area person or do you prefer a clean area?

My Demonstrator Website

No comments :