Wednesday, August 19, 2015

BOO Banner

I know it is only August, but I am on a major Halloween kick.  I can't wait for real fall weather to get here, go pick some pumpkins and put up my outdoor decorations.  I was looking at the Spider Web Doilies I have used the last two days and thought about how to use them on a banner.  I decided not to go with a long spelled out banner, but more of a door knob hanger.  This would go along great with the "You've Been Boo'd" neighbor treats.


Stampin' Up! reconfigured the Build-A-Banner Kit this year.  I really like the new shapes to the banner pieces and they have added some templates to sponge decorative edges on them.  Here is the scalloped edge banner with the dotted template.  I used a Sponge Dauber to apply the Rich Razleberry ink to the banner piece.  The "BOO" is done with the Layered Letters Stamp Set.  I used a Stampin' Write Marker to draw on the pumpkin stems before cutting out the piece with my scissors.  I attached the doily and "BOO" to the banner with some Multi-purpose Glue.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :