Stampin' Up! reconfigured the Build-A-Banner Kit this year. I really like the new shapes to the banner pieces and they have added some templates to sponge decorative edges on them. Here is the scalloped edge banner with the dotted template. I used a Sponge Dauber to apply the Rich Razleberry ink to the banner piece. The "BOO" is done with the Layered Letters Stamp Set. I used a Stampin' Write Marker to draw on the pumpkin stems before cutting out the piece with my scissors. I attached the doily and "BOO" to the banner with some Multi-purpose Glue.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
My Demonstrator Website