Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"Thank You" Workshop Cards--Day 2

Yesterday I share a couple of the cards from a private workshop I had last week.  Here are the last two cards we made.

I turned to the catalog for inspiration on the next card.  I found this card on page 17 in the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  If you used the Happy Patterns Decorative Masks (#138313) you will get wonderfully spaced dots.  With 10 people rotating through the card making stations, I didn't want to be cleaning the mask between stampers.  Instead we used the eraser on a standard pencil.  I labeled each pencil for the color of ink used.  We used 5 colors from the Subtles Collection.  Calypso Coral, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, and Wisteria Wonder.


The last card uses my new favorite background stamp Watercolor Wash (#138704).  We inked the stamp in Mint Macaron and stamped it on the Whisper White Note Cards (#131527). The die cuts are from the NEW Greetings Thinlets (#138275) and the NEW Bold Butterfly Framelits (#138135).

I had a wonderful time with her team.  If you would like to have a workshop with your group, please contact me.  It can be a church group, a scout group or any group who would love to give handmade cards to someone.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :