Friday, May 15, 2015

Pinwheel Fun Fold

I needed a couple cards for some lovely ladies today.  This fun fold is fast and fancy using the Simply Scored Tool (#122334) and Diagonal Scored Plate (#125586).  There is a great tutorial HERE on how to make the Pinwheel Card.  Best part of this card is it fits in a standard A2 envelope.



I used a couple sheets of Designer Series Paper from the (retiring soon) Lullaby Collection (#133695) cut down to 8"x 8". The belly band is a 1"x 8-1/2" piece of (retiring soon) Crisp Cantaloupe.  I used the Pansy Punch (#130698) for two layered pieces of Whisper White and Hello Honey.  I cut a 2" piece of Burlap Ribbon (#132140).  I trimmed off the sides and pulled out the threads.  Using one thread I tied a small bundle together and glued it to the flower using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755).  Both the inside and outside tag image are from the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set (Wood #133227, Clear #133230) and stamped in (Retiring soon) Baked Brown Sugar.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




My Demonstrator Website

No comments :