Friday, May 8, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week--Day 4

For Day 4 of Teacher Appreciation Week, I gave each of my child's teachers a Gift Card to Starbucks.  Of course I wanted a special way to package it.  I am a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber.  A couple of months ago the perfect project came in the mail in the little red box.  


Teachers just want to hear "Thanks".  The kit came with enough pieces for 8 expandable cards and little boxes.  If you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you can order from a selection of past kits.



Paper Pumpkin is the perfect gift for anyone or even yourself.  Everything you need to complete the monthly project comes in the box straight to your mailbox.  The cost is only $19.95 + tax (including shipping) per month.  You can skip a month or cancel at anytime.  If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of the month, you will receive that month's kit.  If you subscribe after the 10th your first box will come the following month.  You can get multiple subscriptions.  I have two.  One for me and one for my daughter.  You can also gift a subscription to someone.  Simple order a Prepaid Subscription from my online store.  You can order 1,3,6 or 12 months.  You will receive an email with the code to redeem for the subscription.  I will even email you a gift certificate you can print out and fill in with the redemption code for your special person.

My Demonstrator Website

No comments :