Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cherry on Top Pinwheel Card

Can you tell how much I love the Cherry on Top color scheme by now?  They are so bright and perfect for all things birthday/celebration.


I showed you a Pinwheel card a couple weeks ago.  It was made using an 8 x 8 piece of paper.  I was curious what it would look like if I made them with the 6 x 6 pieces from the Designer Series Paper STACKS.  Of course I used a piece from the Cherry on Top DSP Stack.  I scored it with my Diagonal Scoring plate on all four sides at 2-1/4".  The mat in the middle is 3" square.  I might have been able to go a little bit larger, but had a 3" piece sitting on my work space already.  ;)
The outside and inside uses the Build a Birthday Stamp Set again.  I also used the 5th roll of Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape (#138384).  The Watermelon Wonder bow is done with the Bow Builder Punch (#137414)

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the Stampin' Addicts In Color Blog Hop!  I can't wait for you to see what we have all done with these fabulous additions to the Stampin' Up! Colors!

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :