Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Birthday Wishes Candles

Today I have another take on a birthday card using items from the Build a Birthday Stamp Set (#138646) and Cherry on Top Collection.

The layers of the cake can easily be turned on their side and used as candles.  You can also cut pieces from Designer Series Paper.  I chose to use the Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape (#138384).  The great thing about the washi tape is the natural look it gives when you tear off a piece.  This works great for candles.  I also used washi tape from this set for the dots below the sentiment.  I stamped th sentiment and cut out the flames from the Build a Birthday set.  The background is embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (#133520).

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :