Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week Day 1

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week.  As a former teacher myself and home schooler for two years I fully appreciate all that our teachers do for our children.  I decided to do something special for my children's teachers each day this week.

On Monday, I gave each of them a pack of dry eraser markers.  With the end of the school year coming, I know that teacher supplies are scarce.  My daughter told me how much her teach would love the gift, "My teacher doesn't have any ink left in her markers."


Two of the products I used to make the gifts are on special this week (May 5- May 11) for WEEKLY DEALS.  I made the box with the Gift Box Punch Board (#135863).  Instead of closing the top of the box, I folded the flaps down over top of the Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper (#133693).


The Tag was made using the RETIRING Stamp Set Starburst Sayings (Wood #133182, Clear #133185).  I stamped in both Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.  I cut out the word "WORLD" and mounted it using dimensionals.  The image is cut out with the coordinating Starbust Framelits (#132967) and mounted on a 2-1/2" Circle (#120906).

PRODUCTS USED:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :