Friday, May 22, 2015

Last Day of School--Project Life

How much simpler has Memory Keeping with Project Life made my life?  Incredibly.  Yesterday was the last day of school.  I am sure you can guess I am one of "those" parents who takes a photo with the teacher each school year.  Normally I might post it online or just load it into my computer.  On some future day I would go through photos and look at all the times past of my children growing up.


NOW, with Project Life I am enjoying those photos sooner and more often.  I printed them out and immediately put them into a Project Life Photo Pocket Page (#135294).  I grabbed a few cards from the (retiring June 2nd) Playground Card Collection (#135300), wrote a few words down with my Journaling Pen (#135304), slid them into the pockets and DONE!  I added a few of the pieces from the Playground Accessory Pack.  With three kids I put a piece of washi tape from the pack to show which cards went with which photos.  I can slip my page into my Leather Album (#135292) and I have the rest of my day to enjoy LIFE and make more MEMORIES!

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :