Monday, May 25, 2015

Celebrate Baby!

I pulled out the Celebrate Today Stamp Set (#137138) from the occasions catalog.  This stamp set is wonderful for birthday cards and other reasons to celebrate.  The stamp set contains words useful for wedding, graduation, and baby also.  I decided to go with a baby card today.


I stamped the solid balloon image in So Saffron and stamped the "baby" banners in Calypso Coral on top.  The set also comes with the accessories to put a bow, string, tail or basket on the balloon.  There is a coordinating set of framelits (#137362) to help cut out many of the shapes.  You can save 15% by purchasing the stamp set and framelits as a bundle (#138869).  I created the stars side with the Confetti Stars Boarder Punch (#135861) and put a piece of Gold Foil Sheet (#132622) behind to show through instead of the Pear Pizzazz card base.

While I made this card in a gender neutral color scheme, it could very easily be done with pinks, blues, or nursery colors.  All of the products I used are available today and will carry over into the new catalog starting June 2nd.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :