Wednesday, May 6, 2015

2015 Sneak Peek!

One of the great things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting to see the new products early.  The BEST thing about being a Demonstrator is getting to order many of the new items at a discount before everyone else.

I can't share everything, YET ;)  I can share a few things with you.
Here is what the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalog looks like.

I will have hard copies of the catalog very soon.  If you would like one, please send me a message.  

And this is a look at the new In Colors for 2015-2017.

I LOVE SEEING AND PURCHASING NEW THINGS EARLY!  If you would like more information about joining my team so you too can see and order products early, click HERE!

I can tell you what items will be retiring from the 2014-2015 Catalog.  <---click 2014-2015="" catalog.="" from="" items="" link="" p="" retiring="" see="" to="">

I can also tell you what items from the Occassions Catalog WILL NOT be returning in the new catalog.  If you see anything from your wish list, now is the time to place an order.

STAMP SETS NOT CARRYING OVER:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

ACCESSORIES NOT CARRYING OVER:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 

My Demonstrator Website

No comments :